Take the first steps to making a difference!
A new video demonstrates the difference Training for Learning and Serving is making to people’s lives. On the video, which can be viewed at http://tinyurl.com/TLS-Video, course members describe their TLS experience:
‘I have gained an understanding of what God can do through me!’
‘The most enjoyable part of TLS has been growing spiritually.’
‘It’s a long journey and there are difficult times but in the end you get to meet with God.’
‘To have come across something with the ‘wow factor’ is wonderful!’
TLS offers opportunities to:
Examine your faith
Enrich your discipleship
Explore your calling
To make a difference in your life, your church and your neighbourhood
WHAT IS TLS?
- A spiritual journey
- A variety of courses on subjects related to Christian life and discipleship
- A diverse learning experience with opportunities for
- Reflective and practical work
- Personal and group study
- Local and residential gatherings
- A fellowship of friendly people
YOU CAN DO TLS
- Just out of personal interest, to help you be more understanding and effective in your Christian discipleship
- To explore opportunities to serve God in the future
- To help you acquire United Reformed Church Assembly Lay Preaching accreditation
- Because it doesn’t matter whether you have some academic experience or none.
You can take the first steps to making a difference with
HOW CAN I FIND OUT MORE?
More details, including the current prospectus and application form, are to be found on the United Reformed Church Web-site at
Click the TLS icon on the front page
Contact the TLS Administrator, Mrs Heather Skidmore, at
27 Yew Tree Road
Tel: 01777 838634
who will be happy to send to you the TLS Prospectus and Application Form